In the shop now: Terralsole Brunello

It’s always fun when a producer visits the shop, especially when they’re from outside the U.S. Double bonus when their wines are reaaaallly tasty and reasonably priced.

This is Mario Bollag, founder, owner, winemaker and label artist (!) at Terralsole. He stopped by a few weeks ago to pour us his gorgeous Brunellos and we were so impressed, we decided to carry all three!

Now available in the shop and online:

Brunello di Montalcino 2010 (you can try this at tomorrow’s Taste Tour of Italy)

Brunello di Montalcino “Vigna Pian Bossolino” 2010

Brunello di Montalcino “Riserva” 2006

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture